The Regional Councillors promote a more direct liaison between the provinces and the Rector Major and his Council.
They look after the interests of the provinces assigned to them. They foster in the General Council a knowledge of local situations in which our mission is carried out. (C. 140).
Fr OWOUDOU Alphonse
Regional Councillor for Africa-Madagascar
- Degree in Philosophy (ISPSH Don Bosco - Lomé, 1992)
- Baccalaureate in Theology (CUEA-Urbaniana – Nairobi-Rome, 1999)
- Dergee in Psychology (UPS – Rome, 2005)
- Licentiate in Psychology (UPS – Rome, 2007)
- Dottorato in Psychology (UPS – Rome, 2012)
- Economer (Port-Gentil – Gabon, ATE, 1999–2003)
- Formator and lecturer (MDB Lomé – Togo, AFO, 2007–2010)
- Principal of ISPSH and formator (ISPSH – Togo, AFO, 2012–2015)
- Vice Provincial and Formation Delegate (ATE, 2015–2017)
- Provincial (ATE, 2017–2020)
Ewondo, Bulu, French, English, Italian, Spanish